Come visit us in this country of majestic mountains and clear, blue skies. We are open all year.
Mammoth Mountain RV Park is located at the edge of town, just a short walk to shops and fine restaurants. You can escape from the summer heat and vacation near fishing lakes and streams teeming with fresh-water trout. There are more than 60 lakes in a 5-mile radius. Some involve strenuous hikes, others are easy hikes and some you can even drive to. There is also horseback riding and boating in the area.
Campground operated under permit from the U.S. Forest Service.
Facilities for Groups
- Children's Activities & Swim Programs
- Square Dancing Wednesday nights
- Ice Cream Socials
- Quilting Retreat, September 24-26. Includes instruction, Saturday continental breakfast, Sunday catered breakfast. $100.00/person
- Square and Round Dance Weekends. Includes Saturday BBQ, Sunday Pancake breakfast, and lots of dancing. August 27-29, September 10-12. $30.00/person
(RV space is available for all events. Prices are for event only; RV space is additional.)
- 125 paved spaces with water, electric and cable TV (electric and cable TV in winter, water available to fill)
- 40 spaces with full hookups (30 & 50 amp)
- 17 tent sites, 2 group tent sites
- dump stations
- restrooms with hot showers
- laundry rooms
- picnic tables at most sites
- indoor heated swimming pool and spa
- children's play area
- We also offer propane, ice, RV supplies and RV storage in summer.
Our facilities are here for your enjoyment. You can plan your own activities or we will be pleased to organize a weekend or week for your group. We can include potlucks, BBQs, pancake breakfasts, square dancing, line dancing, fly tying, fly fishing, hikes (any length), campfires, sings, game nights or whatever your group would like to do. Our recreation hall and kitchen are available for your group. We ask that you call ahead to be sure it is available.